Forum Forum historyków sztuki UAM  Strona Główna Forum historyków sztuki UAM
Forum historyków sztuki UAM

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Apparel Goes Coastal

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum historyków sztuki UAM Strona Główna -> Egzaminy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
nixia
easy skill Bot

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 18, 2019 07:00    Temat postu: Apparel Goes Coastal Odpowiedz z cytatem

Debuted in August 2018, the Nike LeBron James x John Elliott Icon Collection is a tripartite study in head-to-toe

versatility. Highlighted by the Icon QS, a fresh lifestyle approach to basketball footwear, the full assemblage of

apparel also considers basketball basics with a new perspective. The second drop, including hoodie and longsleeve T-

shirt, pushes nike femme pas cher it all a little

farther by introducing subtle colorways that are more evocative of nature than of the gym.

The earthy tones are informed by the landscape of Elliott's youth. "I'm always trying to tell authentic stories that

relate to my experiences," he says. "For this season, I knew I wanted to show the ICON QS on the runway during New York

Fashion Week for what was our 8th show. The story for our current season is rooted in the idea of a 'dream home,' which

for my mom and our nike femme pas cher vetement

family was a coastal ranch house in Northern California."

The latest ICON collection hues are birthed from this place, where the sea meets open land. Blanketed by fog, it is a

starkly rugged, gorgeous space. The color scheme relays time spent in this climate, allowing for textures created

through single colors, and morphing depending on how the item is worn. The Nike LeBron James x John Elliott hoodie and

longsleeve veste nike femme pas cher release

October 9 from John Elliott, nike.com and select retailers.

"It's really exciting, because you put a technical shoe through an earthy lens and complete the look with the apparel

too," says Elliott. "When I approach anything with Nike my goal is to create something that is timeless. The shoe, as a

project, wasn't easy. It required a lot of trial and error, but it has helped us find a way to form something that

brings nike homme pas cher basketball culture more

fluidly into our overall style choices."
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Paź 18, 2019 07:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
lizieth
easy skill Bot

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 31, 2021 14:14    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have heard about the apparel you are referring to but have not really looked into it. I would love to find out more. If ever you are interested in playing MOBA games with other players online, do check out and play mobile legends. You can find out more info on this game on their website and wiki. This download link will make playing the game easier than ever before. Let me know your UID and maybe we can play together.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Mar 31, 2021 14:14    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum historyków sztuki UAM Strona Główna -> Egzaminy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: